Brake Check and Repair
Your vehicle’s brake system is the number one safety component in your car, truck, or SUV. Let the experts at Pinkys Auto and Performance help you choose the brake service that is right for your vehicle and its performance.
Free Brake Inspections
Pinkys offers a free brake and safety inspection on most cars and light trucks. Waiting for brake squeal, grinding noises or soft pedal can be a costly mistake.
Bring your car, truck, or SUV into Pinkys for an inspection if you experience any of the following:
- Scraping or grinding noise coming from the brakes
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy when pressed
- Vehicle pulls to one side when the brakes are applied
- Brake fluid level is low
- Brake system Warning Lamp stays illuminated
- Chemical or burning smell when brakes are applied
Driving with worn-out brake pads or rotors is unsafe and dangerous as both will increase the amount of time require to stop.