Air Conditioning And Heating
There’s nothing more annoying than having your car’s air conditioning go out on a hot day.
Your vehicle’s belts and hoses will dry out and crack over time.
Car Electrical Repair
The electrical system is fundamental to a vehicle’s operation.
Engine And Transmission Repair
Give us a call at first sign of engine or transmission problems. 623-248-9506
Steering, Suspension And Brakes
Rotating your tires regularly is an easy way to maximize their life.
24 month / 24,000 mile warranty optional. 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty standard.
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- FACTORY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
- ELECTRICAL REPAIR
- EMISSIONS REPAIR
- FULL VEHICLE ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS
- FUEL SYSTEM SERVICE
- OVERHEATING PROBLEMS
- BATTERY SERVICE & REPLACEMENT
- 57 POINT INSPECTIONS
- ENGINE PROBLEMS & REBUILDS
We Don’t Just Read The Codes…WE DIAGNOSE!
We Don’t Just Read The Codes…WE DIAGNOSE! There is nothing more frustrating than seeing that dreaded check engine light coming on your dashboard. We have been there and we understand. Most shops depend on the code reader to tell what is wrong with your vehicle. However, in our experience we have found that it is a “hit and miss” method of diagnosing the problem and one that winds up being very costly for you. The code is not always correct and often at times there is an underlying issue that is causing the actual problem. For that reason, we don’t just depend on the code reader. We fully diagnose the vehicle to find out what is really wrong with it so when you get it back, you drive away with the peace of mind that the problem is fixed correctly.
- Be mindful of the light and take note whether it is steady or flashing. If it is steady, for the most part you are “okay to operate” your vehicle, just make sure to get it checked out soon. If it is flashing, it is recommended that you pull over! Do not drive it anymore, call a tow truck and have it towed in to our shop.
- Make a mental note of where you were driving when the light came on. Were you on the freeway or surface streets? Were you in flowing traffic or stop and go? How fast were going? Were you going uphill? If you have the answers to these questions, it makes it easier for our technician to put the vehicle back in that same situation to diagnose the problem if needed.
- Make a mental note of any noticeable problems that your vehicle had prior to the light coming on. Mentally note things such as, loss of power, surging, stalling, slow starting, overheating or “bucking”. This too, will assist in getting an accurate diagnostic of the problem.
- Call us! That’s what we are here for and we can get you back on the road in no time!
Need A Battery
We are an authorized dealer of Exide Batteries® and Internstate Batteries® We have both of these brands in stock.